Books jumpstarted my career as a freelancer and an entrepreneur. They are one of the biggest contributors to my wellbeing and personal and business success. A few of them are so simple in there approach but have such a great impact, that I often wondered how I was able to function without them : )
In a hope to jumpstart whatever you are interested in or help in whatever you want to achieve, here are my top books that had the most impact on my life so far:
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck - Mark Manson
- Der Weg zum erfolgreichen Unternehmer - Stefan Merath
- Ego is the Enemy - Ryan Holiday
- Why We Sleep - Matthew Walker PhD
- Barking up the Wrong Tree - Eric Barker
- Sapiens - Yuval Noah Harari
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Power of Habit - Charles Duhigg
- The Obstacle Is the Way - Ryan Holiday
- Lean Startup - Eric Ries
There are of course way more, but those are my TOP 10. I will update this post if this changes in the future.
Please let me know if you have a book that is missing and had a similar impact on your life.